(In Person) Reading The Leadership Mind CPD23-1614 -In Person
Time limit: 60 days
Spots remaining: 14
Full course description
The Leadership Mind (2023) is about how to think about ‘leadership’ as a capability that can be developed by anybody through personal transformation, culminating in a mind that can operate at uncertainty and meet the challenges of the increasingly complex world of today.
Developing such a mind will be of interest to people in all walks of life – business, politics, and society. The book has been described as one of the best books available on personal development. This reflects the fact that there is no lasting professional development without personal development.
This offering provides a deep dive into The Leadership Mind through reading, dialogues, and reflections by using The Keynes Centre’s proven method of Reading for Transformation Experiences.
Our work together will not be about what to think, but rather for you to have the opportunity to explore how to think.
Participants will learn:
- that ‘leadership’ is a capability that can only be developed through a process of personal transformation
- how to transform daily thinking about ‘management’ and ‘leadership’ and their development for successful organisations
- about the nature of causality and the roles of designed and emergent order thinking for understanding the relationship between plurality and complexity
- how thought-leadership-followership dominates thinking today
- the distinction between education/training and development and how to undertake personal change
- to operate more successfully at the uncertainty arising from the increasing degree of complexity of the world today.
The Keynes Centre's Developing ‘The Leadership Mind’ is eligible for CPD recognition for maintaining general professional standards.
Want to know if this programme is right for you or your organisation? Reading ‘The Leadership Mind’ can be co-designed and delivered in-house for company team development. Please inquire to learn more.
In person course takes place at The Keynes Centre, Cork
Mondays, 6:30-9:30pm GMT
Phone: 021 4658604 | 05 | 06
For more information see bit.ly/3kX3IxX.